1/2 Day Trips
Kids Under 12 – $35
- Our half day trips show you the very best of the Stillwater River. As the river is continuously changing through the season, we always pick the best section for guaranteed fun.
- Along your trip, you’ll experience some of the best wildlife and scenery Montana has to offer! Beartooth Drop, Mad Max and Nemesis are just a few of the famous rapids on the Stillwater River.
- Later in the Summer, we’ll enjoy the beautiful and wild scenery of the Yellowstone River, America’s longest un-dammed river. Emerald green pools, snowcapped mountains, swimming galore and wildlife on both banks!
Times: 10:00am | 2:00pm
Paddle N' Saddle
Kids Under 12 – $70
- Adventure Whitewater and Paintbrush Adventures (also featured on ESPN) of Absarokee offer a very unique full-day adventure.
- We do a half-day of horseback riding and a half-day of whitewater rafting.
- Be sure to pack an extra big lunch, or go to Absarokee for a quick lunch, because, this combination Paddle N’ Saddle experience will certainly work up your appetite.
- Specializing in weddings, family reunions, private floats, corporate trips, etc.
- Physically challenged individuals and groups are invited and encouraged to participate.
- Please contact us for further details.
You paddle the raft under the direct supervision of a professional guide. Our boats are all new state of the art and self-bailers.
If you don’t want to paddle, sit back, relax, enjoy the scenery and whitewater while we do all the work!
Trips meet one-half hour before check-in.
Ask about Active Military & Senior Discounts.
Adventure Whitewater has a 48-hour cancellation policy. We reserve the right to charge for no-show